Small is not less
Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation.
Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze. Add the largest displacement powerhead in its class and you've got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater (F4/F5/F6).
- 6 (F6-F4) / 4 (F3.5-F2.5) Multiple trim positions enhance performance and enable shallow-water operation.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low oil pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
The following models are delivered with an internal tank.
Connection external tank present on 4, 5 and 6 HP models.
- Dry weight of the lightest model, excl. accessories, oil and propellor.